2000 - Certificate of Professional Practice in Architecture
1998 - Master of Arts in Architectural Studies
1997 - Postgraduate Diploma in Architecture
1994 - Bachelor of Arts in Architectural Studies
- Computer literate and fluent in Vectorworks
- Specialising in translating design intentions into detailed construction information.
- Managing projects, master-planning & feasibility studies.
- Emphasis on design development with the client.
- Day to day job-running.
- Responsible for refurbishment, regeneration, and new-build projects.
- A keen interest in client/user participation in the design process.
- Working on Brownfield sites, Conservation Areas & Listed Buildings.