I am an Architect with over 20 years of practical experience working for a large architectural firm where I worked with both public & private sector clients, producing large-scale residential buildings, mixed-use schemes and infrastructure works.
I am now branching out with this new venture.
I aim to bring my extensive experience and prior track record to help future clients.
I offer a full service design consultancy across a range of disciplines, with access to a broader network of specialist partners.
I aim to design modern homes, buildings and spaces which are both imaginative and an asset to the environment.
To bring a creative mind & problem-solving approach, from project concept through to construction.
Designing spaces characterised by their imaginative use of materials and functionality, creating a unique identity.
- Committed to the delivery of unique solutions
- Small and large scale schemes.
- From outline design to finished building.
- Preliminary planning & feasibility studies.
- Client and local authority liaison & mediation
- Full planning approvals.
- Understanding construction law.
- Tender & construction packages.
- Technical & contractor approvals.
- Experienced Vectorworks practitioner.
- Producing tightly integrated design, presentation and construction information.
- Capacity for measured, photographic and condition surveys of existing homes.
- Providing a full set of drawings of your building.
- Monitoring compliance, quality assurance, and fault finding.
- Ability to provide design recommendations.